Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Buying a used car is in no way a bad decision. A new car depreciates 30% within one year. So what is the point of buying a new car if it becomes old (at least in financial terms)so quickly? If both a new and old car completes your desired task then there is no need to take out more money out of your pocket to buy a new car.
More and more stores are cropping up in Waipahu that are selling used cars. Buying a used car has many upsides which are listed below.
- Since you are paying more money to buy a new car, the sales tax against that amount is quite higher than the sales tax on the price of the used car of the same model.
- When somebody wrecks a car, the insurance company pays the insured amount which reflects the current value of the car. So in this case, a new car means potentially giving away more money. For this very reason, the premium on any new car is kept high.
- Over the years many old cars fill up the inventories of used car dealers. But new car dealers sell only the latest models. Thus you can have a wide range of selection to choose from if you buy a second-hand or used cars in waipahu.
- One interesting thing about the law of depreciation is, the value of a new car decreases 30% within a year of buying, but the value of a used car does not decrease that fast.
Some of the things that one should do after buying a used car –
- Go to a mechanic and get it thoroughly checked. IS the clutch working properly? Are the filters clean? All these things can be better addressed by a mechanic.
- Clean the car. A used car can have all kinds of dirty stuff from the previous owner.
- Check the brakes to see if they work properly. This is very important for your safety.
- Has the car been insured? Not to mention, you should ask for an ownership transfer as soon as you pay for the car.
A car is a means to go from one place to another. Whether the car is new or old doesn’t matter. In Waipahu, many used car dealers sell used cars at incredibly low prices. When you buy a used car two good things happen – You get an efficient car and your bank account remains full!