Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Many remote-control trucks are in existence today, but one that is of particular significance is the Traxxas 77076-4 X-Maxx Electric RC Monster Truck. It is a very powerful remote-control truck that is big yet easy to drive. Due to its 4-wheel drive system, it glides like a pro in any terrain, be it rough roads or any kind of undulating topography. With its advanced suspension system, it can handle varied driving habits. The first thing that one considers when buying a Remote-Controlled truck is what kind of terrains it can handle. This specific RC truck takes all the guesswork out of the equation by doing well in any terrain that you may want to drive it in such as – Grass, Gravel, Pavements or Sand Dunes. Read remote control truck review here:
Pros of this RC Truck –
- Drives well in any terrain due to the 4WD system
- Adapts to the driving style of a person
- Charges quickly
- Long-lasting battery
- Easy to operate by people of any age group
- Can easily climb stairs and run on any uphill terrain
- Is very affordable as compared to any other model
Cons of this RC Truck –
- Since the body is made of very thin aluminium, it can break easily on getting hit with any hard surface.
- It does not have very high speed
- The range of the remote control is very less
- The motor is a bit noisy
By reading the above review of this product, one can easily see that it is a very good buy and does not need much thinking as to why one should buy this RC truck as it has numerous features and does well in any almost any department that a good Remote-Controlled truck should.